Why Wheel Alignment is ImportantProper Wheel alignment is important for the correct wear and tear of your tyres and, especially for front wheel drive vehicles with independent suspension, the correct operation of your suspension system.
What is a wheel alignment?Wheel alignment is the process of making sure that the wheels of your car are perpendicular to the road and that the wheels are parallel to one other. Our experienced, friendly licensed mechanics complete hundreds of wheel alignments each year. We can complete your wheel alignment whilst you enjoy a coffee at Warringah Mall which is just a short stroll from us
Symptoms of a car that needs a wheel alignment
- Your car may pull to one side when travelling on a flat road;
- Your car is burning more fuel than usual, this is due to poorly aligned tyres causing more resistance;
- Your tyres are wearing out faster than usual, this is due to the increased resistance that occurs when wheels are not aligned properly;
- Your suspension is noisier than usual or feels harder over bumps;
- Your steering feels unusually hard or soft when turning
Book your car in for a wheel alignment now.Our experienced friendly team of tyre specialists would love to help you. Wheel alignments start from only $66.
Call 9905 5877 Now